List of Courses
VB with Access is a widely accepted combination because of the ease of development and fast pace at which many complex pieces of code can be made. This course covers Visual Basic 6.0 and MS Access 2000. At the end of the course the student will be able to develop Desktop applications and connect those applications to Databases. The course will help the students to use the advanced features of the database programming
Who will the course benefit?
The course will benefit those students and professionals who aspire to develop Client/ Server applications using VB and Access.
What skills will the student gain?
The course will skill the student for:
• Concepts of Database and Database Management Systems
• Designing of databases and their objects
• Skills to write simple and complex queries
• Concepts of Event driven programming
• Working knowledge of Visual Basic as an application development tool
• Working knowledge of controls and menus used in VB programming
• Knowledge of data access methods through VB interface
• Distinguishing factors of SDI and MDI Applications
• ADO Programming
• Concepts and methods of Error Handling
• Concept of COM/DCOM
• Working knowledge of Component Object Model
• Knowledge to develop ActiveX Controls and Documents
• Knowledge to Package and Deploy applications
The course requires the student to be familiar with fundamentals of computers
Duration 82 hours
Certification Certificate of Proficiency
|©2007.All Rights Reserved
VonoV Technologies (P) Ltd.